- Li, Yiqiong, Chen, Peter Y., Chen, Fu-Li and Chen, Ying-Lin (2017) Preventing school bullying: investigation of the link between anti-bullying strategies, prevention ownership, prevention climate, and prevention leadership. Applied Psychology, 66 4: 577-598. doi:10.1111/apps.12107
- Li, Yiqiong and Huang, Songshan (Sam) (2017) Hospitality service climate, employee service orientation, career aspiration and performance: a moderated mediation model. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 67 24-32. doi:10.1016/j.ijhm.2017.07.012
- Tuckey, Michelle R., Li, Yiqiong and Chen, Peter Y. (2017) The role of transformational leadership in workplace bullying Interactions with leaders' and followers' job characteristics in a multi-level study. Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance, 4 3: 199-217. doi:10.1108/JOEPP-01-2017-0008
- Bass, Benjamin I., Cigularov, Konstantin P., Chen, Peter Y., Henry, Kimberly L., Tomazic, Rocco G. and Li, Yiqiong (2016) The effects of student violence against school employees on employee burnout and work engagement: the roles of perceived school unsafety and transformational leadership. International Journal of Stress Management, 23 3: 318-336. doi:10.1037/str0000011
- Li, Yiqiong, Chen, Peter Y., Chen, Fu-Li and Wu, Wen-Chi (2015) Roles of fatalism and parental support in the relationship between bullying victimization and bystander behaviors. School Psychology International, 36 3: 253-267. doi:10.1177/0143034315569566
- Tuckey, Michelle , Li, Yiqiong , Chen, Peter Y. , Dollard, Maureen F. , McLinton, Sarven , Rogers, Alex and Neall, Annabelle M. (2015) Prevention of workplace bullying through risk assessment :
- Kulik, Carol T. and Li, Yiqiong (2015). The fork in the road: diversity management and organizational justice. In Russell S. Cropanzano and Maureen L. Ambrose (Ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Justice in the Workplace (pp. 561-575) New York, United States: Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/oxfordhb/9780199981410.013.27
- Li, Yiqiong and Sheldon, Peter (2014) Collaborations between foreign-invested enterprises and China’s VET schools: making the system work amid localised skill shortages. Journal of Vocational Education and Training, 66 3: 311-329. doi:10.1080/13636820.2014.908939
- Chen, Peter Y., Li, Yiqiong, Tuckey, Michelle and Cigularov, Konstantin P. (2014). Progress and challenges in occupational health and safety research. In Stavroula Leka and Robert R. Sinclair (Ed.), Contemporary occupational health psychology: global perspectives on research and practice (pp. 131-148) Chichester, United Kingdom: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Chen, Peter and Li, Yiqiong (2014). Occupational health and safety. In Arla Day, E. Kevin Kelloway and Joseph J. Hurrell Jr. (Ed.), Workplace well-being: how to build psychologically healthy workplaces (pp. 75-94) London, United Kingdom: Wiley-Blackwell.
|SafeWork SA Commissioned Research Grant, Chief Investigators: Michelle Tuckey, Yiqiong Li, Peter Chen, Maureen Dollard and Annabelle Neall||SafeWork SA||2016||$108,115|