Study at UQ Business School
No matter your career ambitions, UQ Business School offers a wide range of programs and flexible study options.
As one of the world's leading business schools, we are recognised for the quality of our teaching and academic staff, the depth of our educational programs, our cutting-edge research and our close links with industry.
Undergraduate | Postgraduate | Honours & Research Degrees | Certificates & Diplomas | Online Courses
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
"The Bachelor of Business Management teaches me higher order thinking, analysis and skills to manage in the constantly changing world of business."
Joshua White, Bachelor of Business Management
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Leadership in Service Innovation
- Master of Tourism, Hotel & Event Management
- Master of Tourism Leadership
"The Master of Business strikes a good balance between key business theories and real-world business practice."
Alexandra Jarossay, Master of Business
"It is largely because of my time in the UQ Business School that I have ended up at one of the big four global consulting firms today in a job that I love."
Kate Bertwistle, Bachelor of Business Management (Honours)
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Business Research Methods
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Research Commercialisation
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Hotel & Event Management
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Research Methods