- Clarkson, Peter M., Gray, Stephen F. and Ragunathan, Vanitha (2017) Market timing as an explanation for the short-lived premium on cross-listing. Accounting and Finance, . doi:10.1111/acfi.12310
- Herbohn, K. and Ragunathan, V. (2008) Auditor reporting and earnings management: Some additional evidence. Accounting and Finance, 48 4: 575-601. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629x.2007.00256.x
- Herbohn, K. F., Ragunathan, V. and Garsden, R. (2007) The horse has bolted: Revisiting the market reaction to going concern modifications of audit reports. Accounting and Finance, 47 3: 473-493. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629x.2007.00216.x
- Choy, Elisa Y. W., Gray, Stephen F. and Ragunathan, Vanitha (2006) Effect of credit rating changes on Australian stock returns. Accounting and Finance, 46 5: 755-769. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2006.00192.x
- Gray, S. F., Mirkovic, A. S. and Ragunathan, V. (2006) The determinants of credit ratings: Australian evidence. Australian Journal of Management, 31 2: 333-354.
- Herbohn, K. F., Ragunathan, V. and Garsden, R. J. (2005). Stock market reaction to modified audit reports. In: P. Gray and E. Margiolis, 2005 Annual Conference Program & Abstracts. AFAANZ 2005 Conference, Melbourne, (117-117). 3-5 July, 2005.
- Ragunathan, Vanitha, Faff, Robert W. and Brooks, Robert D. (2004) Correlations, integration and Hansen-Jagannathan Bounds. Applied Financial Economics, 14 16: 1167-1180. doi:10.1080/0960310042000281149
- Clarkson, Peter M., Ragunathan, Vanitha and Nowland, John E. (2002) The relative importance of domestic and global factors in explaining Australian stock returns. International Review of Finance, 3 1: 1-25. doi:10.1111/1468-2443.00031
- Gray, S. F., Kozan, K. and Ragunathan, V. (2002). Credit ratings of Australian firms. In: Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand (AAANZ) 2002 Annual Conference: Program and Abstracts. AAANZ 2002 Annual Conference, Perth, Western Australia, (81-81). 7-9 July, 2002.
- Gray, S. F. and Ragunathan, V. (2001). Semiparametric ARCH models. In: Program and Collected Abstracts of AAANZ 2001 Annual Conference. AAANZ Annual Conference, Auckland, New Zealand, (63-63). 1-3 July, 2001.
- Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand
|What do boards do? The measurement of board activity, its impact on firm valuation and board responses to the financial crisis (with Professor Renee Adams).||ARC Discovery||2012-2014||$200,000|
|Going-Concern Audit Qualifications” with Kathleen Herbohn||AFAANZ Research Grant||2004||$5,750|
|The Exchange Rate Exposure of Australian Firms||UQ Early Career Research Grant||2004||$10,158|
|Issues in Corporate Valuation, the Cost of Capital, and Optimal Capital Structure||ARC Discovery Grant||2003||$125,000|
|The Industrial Structure||BEL Faculty New Staff Research Grant||2000||$9,700|
|Faculty of Business Scholarship||RMIT||1996||Undisclosed|