- Acculturation and Global Mobility.
- This research stream examines the acculturation processes of the globally mobile workforce. It examines the psychological processes of two distinct cultures coming into continuous contact and considers the variables that contribute to the intercultural effectiveness of globally mobile individuals.
- Globalisation and Its Impact on Strategic Global Human Resource Management.
- This research stream aims to highlight the evolution of global staffing practices through the use of various staffing approaches such as expatriation, inpatriation, and flexpatriation. The advent of global careers also gives primacy for research on female global managers and global dual-career couples.
- MNC Transition from International to Global Status.
- This research stream explores the role and development of a global mindset,
pluralistic management perspective, organizational ignorance, and
stigmatization within the evolutionary path of organisations.
- Moeller, Miriam, Harvey, Michael and Maley, Jane (2017) HR guidelines for mitigating cross-border regional differences: creating the foundation for a global mindset. New Zealand Journal of Human Resource Management, 17 1: 54-70.
- Maley, Jane and Moeller, Miriam (2017) Inpatriate managers: are they being effectively utilized as global talent?. Thunderbird International Business Review, .
- Harvey, Michael, Dabic, Marina, Kiessling, Tim, Maley, Jane and Moeller, Miriam (2017) Engaging in duty of care: towards a terrorism preparedness plan. International Journal of human Resource Management, 1-26. doi:10.1080/09585192.2017.1298651
- Moeller, Miriam and Maley, Jane F. (2017) MNC considerations in identifying and managing LGB expatriate stigmatization. International Journal of Management Reviews, . doi:10.1111/ijmr.12132
- Moeller, Miriam, Maley, Jane, Harvey, Michael and Dabic, Marina (2016) People management and innovation in emerging market multinationals: a competency-based framework. Journal of Management Development, 35 4: 530-548. doi:10.1108/JMD-04-2015-0053
- Moeller, Miriam, Harvey, Michael and Maley, Jane F. (2015) Interactions among culturally diverse personnel: an analysis of individual difference variables. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 34 8: 705-725. doi:10.1108/EDI-05-2014-0036
- Harvey, Michael G. and Moeller, Miriam (2015) Acculturation research in context. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 49 235-238. doi:10.1016/j.ijintrel.2015.05.002
- Pekerti, Andre A., Moeller, Miriam, Thomas, David C. and Napier, Nancy K. (2015) n-Culturals, the next cross-cultural challenge: introducing a multicultural mentoring model program. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management, 15 1: 5-25. doi:10.1177/1470595814559532
- Harvey, Michael G. and Moeller, Miriam (2015) A brief commentary on the past, present and future trajectory of the Journal of World Business. Journal of World Business, 51 1: 6-9. doi:10.1016/j.jwb.2015.08.008
- Maley, Jane, Moeller, Miriam and Harvey, Michael (2015) Strategic inpatriate acculturation: a stress perspective. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 49 308-321. doi:10.1016/j.ijintrel.2015.05.008
- Academy of Management 2008-date
- Academy of International Business 2010-date
- European Academy of Management 2016-date
- International Academy for Intercultural Research 2008-date
- 2009 – Outstanding PhD Student Award in the School of Business Administration, University of Mississippi
- 2008 – Outstanding Reviewer Award: Management History/International Management Track, Southern Management Association
|Return Migration: Examining Differences across Australia and China||Australian Institute of Business and Economics||2015-2016||$12,000|