- Edwards, Marissa, Lawrence, Sandra A. and Ashkanasy, Neal M. (2016). How perceptions and emotions shaped employee silence in the case of "Dr Death" at Bundaberg Hospital. In Neal M. Ashkanasy, Charmine E. J. Härtel and Wilfred J. Zerbe (Ed.), Emotions and organizational governance (pp. 341-379) Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing. doi:10.1108/S1746-979120160000012015
- Edwards, Marissa S., Lawrence, Sandra A. and Ashkanasy, Neal M. (2013). The role of perceptions, appraisals and anticipated emotions in shaping reporting behavior in response to wrongdoing. In Ronald J. Burke and Cary L. Cooper (Ed.), Voice and Whistleblowing in Organizations: Overcoming Fear, Fostering Courage and Unleashing Candour (pp. 254-277) Cheltenham, Glos, United Kingdom: Edward Elgar. doi:10.4337/9781781005927
- Edwards, M.S. and Greenberg, J. (2011). What is insidious workplace behavior?. In Jerald Greenberg (Ed.), Insidious Workplace Behavior (pp. 3-30) New York, United States: Routledge. doi:10.4324/9780203849439
- Voice and Silence in Organizations. Edited by Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing, 2009.
- Edwards, Marissa, Ashkanasy, Neal M. and Gardner, John (2009). Deciding to speak up or to remain silent following observed wrongdoing: The role of discrete emotions and climate of silence. In J. Greenberg and M. Edwards (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 83-109) Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Edwards, M. and Greenberg, J. (2009). Sounding off on voice and silence. In Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 275-291) Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Brinsfield, C. T., Edwards, M. and Greenberg, J. (2009). Voice and silence in organizations: Historical review and current conceptualizations. In Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 3-33) Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Edwards, M. S. and Ashkanasy, N. M. (2008). The role of discrete emotions and organizational climate in employee silence and whistle-blowing. In: 2008 Annual Meeting Program. 68th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Anaheim, California, (). 8-13 August, 2008.
- Edwards, M. (2008). The conceptualisation and measurement of whistle-blowing: A new way forward. In: Wilson, M., Proceedings of the 22nd ANZAM Conference 2008: Managing in the Pacific Century. 22nd ANZAM Conference 2008, Auckland, New Zealand, (1-15). 2-5 December, 2008.
- Edwards, M. and Ashkanasy, N. M. (2008). Integrative case study: Diagnosing Queensland health. In S. P. Robbins, T. A. Judge, B. Millett and T. Waters-Marsh (Ed.), Organisational Behaviour 5th Australian ed. ed. (pp. 290-292) Frenchs Forest, N.S.W.: Pearson Education Australia.
Dr Marissa Edwards
Lecturer in Management (Early Career Academic)
- PhD, Management Research (UQ Business School)
- BPsychSc (Hons), Psychology (University of Queensland)
+61 7 3443 2424
+61 7 3346 8166
Room 314, Colin Clark Building, St. Lucia Campus