- Edwards, Marissa S. and Ashkanasy, Neal M. (2018) Emotions and failure in academic life: Normalising the experience and building resilience. Journal of Management and Organization, 24 2: 167-188. doi:10.1017/jmo.2018.20
- Lock, Mark J., Stephenson, Amber L., Branford, Jill, Roche, Jonathan, Edwards, Marissa S. and Ryan, Kathleen (2017) Voice of the Clinician: the case of an Australian health system. Journal of Health, Organisation and Management, 31 6: 665-678. doi:10.1108/JHOM-05-2017-0113
- Edwards, Marissa, Lawrence, Sandra A. and Ashkanasy, Neal M. (2016). How perceptions and emotions shaped employee silence in the case of "Dr Death" at Bundaberg Hospital. In Neal M. Ashkanasy, Charmine E. J. Härtel and Wilfred J. Zerbe (Ed.), Emotions and organizational governance (pp. 341-379) Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing. doi:10.1108/S1746-979120160000012015
- Edwards, Marissa S., Lawrence, Sandra A. and Ashkanasy, Neal M. (2013). The role of perceptions, appraisals and anticipated emotions in shaping reporting behavior in response to wrongdoing. In Ronald J. Burke and Cary L. Cooper (Ed.), Voice and Whistleblowing in Organizations: Overcoming Fear, Fostering Courage and Unleashing Candour (pp. 254-277) Cheltenham, Glos, United Kingdom: Edward Elgar. doi:10.4337/9781781005927
- Edwards, M.S. and Greenberg, J. (2011). What is insidious workplace behavior?. In Jerald Greenberg (Ed.), Insidious Workplace Behavior (pp. 3-30) New York, United States: Routledge. doi:10.4324/9780203849439
- Edwards, Marissa, Ashkanasy, Neal M. and Gardner, John (2009). Deciding to speak up or to remain silent following observed wrongdoing: The role of discrete emotions and climate of silence. In J. Greenberg and M. Edwards (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 83-109) Bingley, United Kingdom: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Brinsfield, C. T., Edwards, M. and Greenberg, J. (2009). Voice and silence in organizations: Historical review and current conceptualizations. In Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 3-33) Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Edwards, M. and Greenberg, J. (2009). Sounding off on voice and silence. In Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. (Ed.), Voice and Silence in Organizations (pp. 275-291) Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Voice and Silence in Organizations. Edited by Greenberg, J. and Edwards, M. Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing, 2009.
- Edwards, M. S. and Ashkanasy, N. M. (2008). The role of discrete emotions and organizational climate in employee silence and whistle-blowing. In: 2008 Annual Meeting Program. 68th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Anaheim, California, (). 8-13 August, 2008.
Dr Marissa Edwards
Lecturer in Management (Early Career Academic)
- PhD, Management Research (UQ Business School)
- BPsychSc (Hons), Psychology (University of Queensland)
+61 7 334 68020
Room 310, Colin Clark Building, St. Lucia Campus