- Discretionary corporate disclosure / Continuous disclosure regime
- Impact and effectiveness of the Australian continuous disclosure regime, corporate governance, and how management earnings forecasts are used to convey information to the financial market.
- Hsu, Grace C., Lindsay, Steven and Tutticci, Irene (2012) Inter-temporal changes in analysts' forecast properties under the Australian continuous disclosure regime. Accounting and Finance, 52 4: 1101-1123. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00451.x
- Hsu, Grace Chia-Man (2009) Impact of earnings performance on price-sensitive disclosures under the Australian continuous disclosure regime. Accounting and Finance, 49 2: 317-339. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2008.00288.x
- Hsu, Grace, Lindsay, Steven and Tutticci, Irene (2006). The impact of disclosure regulation on analyst forecasts: A comparison of Australia and the U.S.. In: Program and collected abstracts of the Accounting Association of Australia and New Zealand annual conference. AFAANZ 2006 Annual Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, (). 2-4 July 2006.
- Hsu, Grace C.-M. and Koh, Ping-Sheng (2005) Does the presence of institutional investors influence accruals management? Evidence from Australia. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 13 6: 809-823. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8683.2005.00472.x
- Hsu, Chia-Man Grace. (2005). The impact of earnings performance on price sensitive disclosures under the Australian continuous disclosure regime PhD Thesis, School of Business, The University of Queensland.
- Hsu, G. C. (2005). The impact of earnings performance on price sensitive disclosures under the Australian continuous disclosure regime. In: P. Gray and E. Margiolis, 2005 Annual Conference Program & Abstracts. AFAANZ 2005 Conference, Melbourne, (120-120). 3-5 July, 2005.
- Hsu, Chia-man Grace. (1998). Australian management earnings forecasts : information additional to consensus analysts' forecasts Honours Thesis, School of Business, University of Queensland.
- AFAANZ (AAANZ) Since 1999
|Discretionary Managerial Disclosure in Response to AIFRS Adoption in Interim Financial Reports (with I.R. Zimmer).||AFAANZ Research Grant||2006||$6,000|
|The Disclosure of Price Sensitive Information by Loss-making Firms under the Australian Continuous Disclosure Regime||UQ New Staff Research Grant||2005||$12,000|