- Wade, Belinda Emily (2017). Understanding best practice carbon management within Australian firms: a dynamic capabilities perspective PhD Thesis, School of Business, The University of Queensland. doi:10.14264/uql.2017.825
- Wade, Belinda and Griffiths, Andrew (2017). Overcoming uncertainty as a barrier to organisational decarbonisation: an issue of cognitive framing?. In: 33rd EGOS Colloquium, Copenhagen, Denmark, (). 6-8th July 2017.
- Wade, Belinda (2015). The role of managerial cognition in facilitating organizational climate change action. In: ETH PhD Academy, Zurich, Switzerland, (). 4-9 June 2015.
- Wade, Belinda and Griffiths, Andrew (2015). Cognition & organizational inertia: overcoming barriers to carbon management. In: 31st EGOS Colloquium, Athens, Greece, (). 2-4 July 2015.
- Wade, B., Dargusch, P. and Griffiths, A. (2014) Defining best practice carbon management in an Australian context. Australasian Journal of Environmental Management, 21 1: 52-64. doi:10.1080/14486563.2013.841597
Dr Belinda Wade
Lecturer in Strategy | Early Career Academic
- PhD, Business Management (The University of Queensland)
- BScApp Hons, Environmental Science (The University of Queensland)
+61 7 344 32005
Room 533, Joyce Ackroyd Building, St. Lucia Campus