- Angel, Pablo, Jenkins, Anna and Stephens, Anna (2018) Understanding entrepreneurial success: a phenomenographic approach. International Small Business Journal, 36 6: 026624261876866-636. doi:10.1177/0266242618768662
- Ng, Leon and Jenkins, Anna Saies (2018) Motivated but not starting: how fear of failure impacts entrepreneurial intentions. Small Enterprise Research, 25 2: 152-167. doi:10.1080/13215906.2018.1480412
- Jenkins, Anna and McKelvie, Alexander (2017) Is this the end? Investigating firm and individual level outcomes post-failure. Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 8 138-143. doi:10.1016/j.jbvi.2017.10.002
- Jenkins, Anna and McKelvie, Alexander (2016) What is entrepreneurial failure? Implications for future research. International Small business Journal, 34 2: 176-188. doi:10.1177/0266242615574011
- Jenkins, Anna, Steen, John and Verreynne, Martie-Louise (2015). Entrepreneurial exit: who, what or to where? Regional relocation as a form of exit. In Dawn R. DeTienne and Karl Wennberg (Ed.), Research handbook of entrepreneurial exit (pp. 246-264) Northampton, MA, United States: Edward Elgar. doi:10.4337/9781782546979
- Steen, John, Verreynne, Martie-Louise and Jenkins, Anna (2014) Growing business in Redlands: technical report Brisbane, Australia:
- Jenkins, Anna S., Wiklund, Johan and Brundin, Ethel (2014) Individual responses to firm failure: appraisals, grief, and the influence of prior failure experience. Journal of Business Venturing, 29 1: 17-33. doi:10.1016/j.jbusvent.2012.10.006
- Jenkins, Anna and Wiklund, Johan (2012). A risky decision on an informed choice: Re-entry after firm failure. In: 2012 Proceedings of the Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference. 32nd Annual Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, USA, (Article 5). June 2012.
- Jenkins, Anna After firm failure: Emotions, learning and re-entry. Jönköping, Sweden: Jönköping International Business School, 2012.
- Jenkins, Anna S., Brundin, Ethel and Wiklund, Johan (2010). Grief or relief? Emotional repsonses to firm failure. In: Babson College Entrepreneurial Research Conference 2010, Lausanne, Switzerland, (1-16). June 2010.
- 2013 Finalist for the NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business) Doctoral Dissertation Award in Entrepreneurship and Independent Business, Presented by the Entrepreneurship Division at the Academy of Management conference 2013.
- 2012 Award for Outstanding Contribution by an early career academic at the ACERE DIANA Conference, Fremantle Australia, 31 Jan-3Feb, 2012 for the paper titled: It is not what is felt but how it is managed: the implications of coping for grief and re-entry after firm failure.
- 2011 Awarded best paper by a PhD Student at the AGSE International Entrepreneurship Research Exchange, Feb 1-4, 2011 for the paper titled: Grief after firm failure: An Appraisal Framework.
|Developing Entrepreneurs: An interdisciplinary, experiential learning approach to creating an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.||UQ Teaching Innovation Grants||2016-2018||$136,000|
|Growing Business in Redlands Survey 2015||Redlands City Council||2015||$30,757|
|The short and long term effects of family firm failure: Family members experiences, well-being and future prospects. With Karin Hellerstedt and Mattias Nordqvist).||Söderberg Foundation||2013-2016||$490,000|
|The short and long term effects of business failure in the retail sector: experiences, well-being and motivation to start again (With Karin Hellerstedt).||Handelns Utvecklingsrad, (The Swedish Retail and Wholesale Development Council funds research)||2013-2015||$310,000|
|Emotional and financial recovery from firm failure||Entrepreneurship Forum||2009||$10,000|
|Emotional and financial recovery from firm failure||Swedbank’s Research Foundation||2007-2012||$110,000|