- Consumer decision making;
Discrete choice experiments;
Structural choice modelling;
- Consumer decisions
- Walters, Gabrielle, Wallin, Ann and Hartley, Nicole (2018) The Threat of Terrorism and Tourist Choice Behavior. Journal of Travel Research, 004728751875550. doi:10.1177/0047287518755503
- Wallin, Ann, Swait, Joffre and Marley, A. A. J. (2017) Not just noise: a goal pursuit interpretation of stochastic choice. Decision, 5 4: 253-271. doi:10.1037/dec0000077
- Wallin, Ann and Spry, Amanda (2016) The role of corporate versus product brand dominance in brand overlap: a pitch. Accounting and Management Information Systems, 15 2: 434-439.
- Spry, Amanda and Wallin, Ann (2015). How Do Consumers Evaluate Overlapping Brands? The Role of Corporate versus Product Brand Dominance. In: Innovation and Growth Strategies in Marketing. ANZMAC, Sydney, Australia, (). 30 November - 2 December 2015.
- Wallin, Ann and Coote, Len (2014). Missing information in single and joint decision contexts: a structural choice formulation. In: INFORMS Marketing Science 2014: The 36th ISMS Marketing Science Conference, Atlanta, GA, United States, (). 12-14 June, 2014.
- Wallin, Ann and Coote, Leonard (2014). The impact of salient missing information in single and joint context. In: ANZMAC - Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy Conference 2014, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, (495-495). 1-3 December 2014.
- Wallin, Ann C. and Coote, Len V. (2013). Testing consumer decision strategies in comparative and non-comparative choice tasks: a structural choice modelling formulation of the evaluability thesis. In: International Choice Modelling Conference, Sydney, NSW, Australia, (). 3-5 July 2013.
- Pappu, Ravi, Cornwell, T. Bettina and Wallin, Ann (2011). Endorsement: It's about how you identify with Kate and then how Kate fits with the brand. In: Marketing 2011: Delivering Value in Turbulent Times, 2011 AMA Educators' Proceedings. Summer Marketing Educators' Conference 2011, San Francisco, CA, (40-41). 5-7 August 2011.
- Pappu, Ravi, Cornwell, T. Bettina and Wallin, Ann (2011). The role of customer identification in response to social partnerships: Combining celebrity endorsements and sponsorshiop. In: Advertising and Consumer Psychology Conference, Eugene, USA, (). 6-7 May 2011.
- Wallin, Ann C. and Coote, Leonard V. (2007). What do brands Signal?. In: American Marketing Association Winter Educator's Conference 2007, San Diego CA, U.S.A., (). 21-23 February 2007.
- 2005 Dean's Honour Roll of the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (UQ)
|The role of risk-adjusted returns metrics in retirement choices.||AFAANZ||2014-2015||$4,794|