MBA Career Resource Centre
Our customised career development solutions enable life-long and purposeful career management.
Be positioned and prepared to create the future you
Our specialist Career Consultants work with MBA students to further understand career expectations, and how to assist with employment opportunities on completion of studies and beyond.
As well as providing individual career planning, the Career Resource Centre is responsible for the delivery of specialized events, programs and workshops designed to prepare you for an increasingly competitive, global job market.
You will attend workshops, such as our innovative Career Boot Camps, designed to upskill you such arts as identifying and communicating your key areas of expertise with confidence; building and engaging a meaningful network; and presenting effectively for interview success.
We help you:
- Clarify your personal goals and objectives
- Explore and evaluate career options
- Develop a personal career strategy and action plan
- Expand your networking contacts
- Gain access to business leaders and potential employers
- Find a mentor matched to your development requirements
- Market and promote yourself to targeted employers
- Perfect your curriculum vitae and hone your job interview skills
Realise your career aspirations
We adopt a fresh approach - helping you gain the self knowledge that is critical to finding a career that will reward and challenge you.
The MBA is a powerful differential in a growing, competitive employment market. Through the MBA Career Resource Centre, UQ Business School opens a tangible portal for you to connect with real employment opportunities that will enable you to become a purposeful leader and create change.
Phone: +61 7 3346 0685
Your MBA Careers Consultants:
Ph: +61 7 3346 8166
Ph: +61 7 3346 8012