MBA Career Resource Centre
Recognising the diversity of our student body, the MBA Career Resource Centre provides customised career solutions that match your individual circumstance.
Preparing you for the opportunities that lie ahead
Our specialist Career Consultants work with MBA students to further understand career expectations, and how to assist with employment opportunities on completion of studies.
As well as providing individual career advice, the Career Resource Centre is responsible for the delivery of specialized events, programs and workshops designed to prepare you for an increasingly competitive, global job market.
You will have opportunity to attend complementary workshops, such as our innovative Career Boot Camps, designed to upskill you in the art of salary negotiation, how to better manage your LinkedIn profile, identify and communicate your key areas of expertise with confidence and how to network effectively.
We help you:
- Clarify your personal goals and objectives
- Explore and evaluate career options
- Develop a personal career strategy and action plan
- Expand your networking contacts
- Gain access to business leaders and potential employers
- Find a mentor matched to your development requirements
- Market and promote yourself to targeted employers
- Perfect your curriculum vitae and hone your job interview skills
Realise your leadership potential
We adopt a fresh approach - helping you gain the self knowledge that is critical to finding a career that will reward and challenge you.
The MBA is a powerful differential in a growing, competitive employment market. Through the MBA Career Resource Centre, UQ Business School opens a tangible portal for you to connect with real employment opportunities that will enable you to achieve your career aspirations.