Winter Research Scholarship Program
Develop your analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills through research
UQ Business School offers current UQ students the opportunity to participate in the 2017 UQ Winter Research Scholarship Program. This experience provides students with the opportunity to work with a researcher in a formal research environment so that they may experience the research process and discover what research is being undertaken in their field of interest at the School.
Participation is open to undergraduate students, including honours, who have completed at least one year of study at the time of application and Masters by coursework students.
Winter Research scholars will receive a Winter Research Grant valued at $1000. Grants will be awarded based on academic merit, motivation for participating in the program, and the enrolling units nomination. To be eligible for the grant scholars will need to meet the following conditions:
- Participate in the program between 26 June – 21 July
- Participate in the program for 4 or more weeks
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- View the program guidelines UQ Winter Research Guidelines
- View the list of 2017 UQ Business School Winter research projects here.
- For further information and how to apply or email the UQ Student Employability Centre
UQ Business School contact for the UQ Winter Research Scholarship Program email Karen Morgan