UQ Webinar Troubleshooting Guide
If you're having trouble logging into the UQ Webinar, please use the below guide to assist.
How do I log in?
- Visit https://meet.uq.edu.au/mba18
- On the landing page, enter your name in the ‘Name’ field, and click ‘Enter Room’
Adobe Connect requires Flash Player 10.3 or above
- If you’re displayed with this message, click ‘Download Flash Player’
- Depending on your browser, you'll be prompted to allow Adobe Flash to either install/run, please click 'Allow'
- A new tab will open requesting to download Adobe Flash player, if you’re running the latest version of your browser you won’t need to download Flash. At this point, open a new tab or type into the URL: https://meet.uq.edu.au/mba18
- You should now be in the webinar
If you’re still experiencing issues, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Flash. You can do this by clicking on ‘Download Flash Player’ or visiting: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
I'm having issues accessing on my mobile phone or tablet
If you're using a mobile phone to access the Webinar and experiencing issues, please use this guide from Adobe Connect to assist.
Still facing mobile issues? Visit Adobe Connect for mobile help.
I'm still facing issues, how can I find more assistance?
Adobe Connect offers connection information available here.
If you're still unable to connect, we will have a recording of the Webinar available, please send us through an email and we'll be sure to send you the link once live.