UQ Business School Honours Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship
The UQ Business School Honours Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship aims to attract high achieving students to the Bachelor of Business Management (Honours), Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), and Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management (Honours) programs.
Up to three Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarships will be offered for each of the Honours programs offered by UQ Business School. A Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship means that up to $10,000 of the tuition fees for the Honours program will be paid by the UQ Business School on behalf of the recipient.
To be eligible to apply for the UQ Business School Tuition Fee Reduction Scholarship you must:
- Have applied to enrol full-time in the relevant Honours program for commencement in the appropriate semester;
- Have a record of high achievement in previous studies;
- Provide one personal and one academic reference;
- Provide a summary of the proposed honours thesis; and
- Provide a personal statement.
- The Scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress and continued full-time enrolment in the program. A recipient failing to maintain satisfactory academic progress must show cause why the scholarship should not be cancelled.
The Scholarship award is provisional for a successful international applicant until all visa arrangements have been confirmed to a standard satisfactory to the Head of School.
Each of the following will be taken into consideration in the selection of successful applicants:
- Academic history;
- Appropriate references;
- Alignment of the research to the School research strengths; and
- Personal statement.
Application forms will be provided in response to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information is also available at this email address, or by contacting UQ Business School on 3346 8100.