A life beyond the classroom is a big part of university, and UQ is a great place to meet new people and access a wide range of sporting and cultural activities.
We also offer world-class sporting facilities, more than 200 social, sports, and academic clubs and societies, and many cultural activities such as theatre, dances, concerts, movies, debates, barbecues, markets and art exhibitions.
- Meet up for lunch with friends or grab a quick snack between classes at one of the many food and drink options on campus, including Guzman y Gomez, Boost Juice, Darwins, Red Room, and Beltop Cafe for the best coffee on campus. Find out more.
- Improve your health and fitness with our many fitness facilities available to you through UQ Sport. Play tennis, do laps in the Aquatics Centre, or even participate in group fitness classes.
- Come down every Wednesday for Market Day where local retailers showcase their products available for you to enjoy
- Enjoy a student production or catch a film screening at the Schonell Theatre, where you will find something to fill all your entertainment needs.
- Check out the UQ Union to find out about all the upcoming student events.