- Financial Accounting
- Conservatism and Disclosure Policy
- Higher Degree Supervisions
- Implications of IFRS
- Henderson, Scott, Peirson, Graham, Herbohn, Kathy, Artiach, Tracy and Howieson, Bryan Issues in financial accounting 16th ed. Frenchs Forest, NSW, Australia: Pearson Australia, 2017.
- Artiach, Tracy (2017) Editorial. Accounting Research Journal, 30 4: 354-355. doi:10.1108/ARJ-09-2017-0148
- Artiach, Tracy, Irvine, Helen, Mack, Janet and Ryan, Christine (2016) The legitimising processes of a new regulator: the case of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 29 5: 802-827. doi:10.1108/AAAJ-10-2014-1850
- Artiach, Tracy and Clarkson, Peter (2014) Conservatism, disclosure and the cost of equity capital. Australian Journal of Management, 39 2: 293-314. doi:10.1177/0312896213481367
- Henderson, Scott, Peirson, Graham, Herbohn, Kathy, Artiach, Tracy and Howieson, Bryan Issues in financial accounting 15th ed. Frenchs Forest, Australia: Pearson Australia, 2014.
- Talbot, Edward, Artiach, Tracy and Faff, Robert (2013) What drives the commodity price beta of oil industry stocks?. Energy Economics, 37 1-15. doi:10.1016/j.eneco.2013.01.004
- Nguyen, Huu-Cuong, Gallery, Gerry T. and Artiach, Tracy (2013) Interim financial reporting in the Asia-Pacific region: a review of regulatory requirements. Corporate Ownership and Control, 10 3: 380-388.
- Artiach, Tracy C. and Clarkson, Peter M. (2011) Disclosure, conservatism and the cost of equity capital: A review of the foundation literature. Accounting and Finance, 51 1: 2-49. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2010.00387.x
- Artiach, Tracy, Lee, Darren, Nelson, David and Walker, Julie (2010) The determinants of corporate sustainability performance. Accounting and Finance, 50 1: 31-51. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00315.x
- Artiach, Tracy (2008). Effect of Financial Reporting Conservatism and Discloure on the Cost of Equity Capital PhD Thesis, School of Business, The University of Queensland.
- AFAANZ Membership
- CPA Australia
- 2009 UQ Business School Award for Excellence in Postgraduate Teaching Research Grants
|Earnings Conservatism under IFRS: The Case of Accounting for R&D Expenditure in Australia||AFAANZ||2009||$7,420|