- Change management
- The goal of this research is to develop better understanding of the process of organizational change and various factors that influence the effectiveness of the change process; for example organization culture, change agents, strategy and implementation, human resource management practices, and communication.
- Leadership and organization behaviour
- This research aims to investigate the relationship among variables in organization such as leadership, job satisfaction, conflicts, organization culture, human resource management practices and organization effectiveness.
- People factors on agile IS development
- The goal of this research is to explore various people factors on agile IS
development processes including teamwork, communication and collaboration,
team autonomy and their impacts on the project outcomes.
Mr Mone Stepanus Andrias
HDR Student + Tutor
- BE, Economics (University of Indonesia)
- BS, Social (University of Indonesia)
- MPsy, Applied Psychology (University of Indonesia)
- MBA (Maastricth School of Management, Netherlands)
+61 7 3346 8100
Room 436, GP North Building, St. Lucia Campus