- Business Ethics
- How business is affecting citizens and their rights, how democracy can fit into corporate governance and issues of tax justice.
- Organizational Legitimacy and Change
- Isomorphism, legitimacy, norm development and institutional change.
- Antonetti, Paolo and Anesa, Mattia (2017) Consumer reactions to corporate tax strategies: the role of political ideology. Journal of Business Research, 74 1-10. doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.12.011
- Anesa, Mattia, Gillespie, Nicole, Spee, Paul and Sadiq, Kerrie (2016). Field-level legitimization of corporate tax minimization. In: Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings 2016. 76th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Anaheim, California, United States, (). August, 2016. doi:10.5465/AMBPP.2016.195
- Anesa, Mattia, Sadiq, Kerrie, Gillespie, Nicole and Spee, Paul (2015). Is ‘corporate tax maximisation’ an unthinkable?. In: 27th Australasian Tax Teachers’ Association Conference - Tax: ‘It’s time’ for change, Adelaide SA, Australia, (). 19-21 January 2015.
- Smart, Palie and Anesa, Mattia (2014). Searching for sustainability-led innovation: reconciling the unintended consequences of conflicting organizational logics. In: Creating and Managing Sustainable Innovations II. 6th International Conference on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility, Berlin, Germany, (). 8-9 October 2014.
- Grayson, David, O'Keefe, Ed, Anesa, Mattia and Maher, Rajiv (2013) Helica Gold Project: simulation game Cranfield, UK: The Case Centre
- Grayson, David and Anesa, Mattia (2012) Shared value from m-Health for China Mobile Cranfield, UK: The Case Centre
- European Group for Organizational Studies
- Academy of Management – Critical Management Studies Division, Social Issues in Management Division and Strategy-as-Practice (SAP) interest group
- August 2016 - Carolyn Dexter Award
- August 2016 - Best Critical Paper on International Business Award (Critical Management Division)
- January 2015 - Best PhD Student Presentation – 27th Australian Tax Teachers’ Association (ATTA)
|Graduate School International Travel Award (GSITA)||UQ Graduate School||2016||Undisclosed|
|Freedom of Expression Research Grant||Freedom of Expression Foundation, Norway||2009||Undisclosed|