- Alvesson, Mats and Spicer, Andre (2017). (Un)conditional surrender?: why do professionals willingly comply with managerialism?. In Mats Benner, Tony Huzzard and Dan Kärreman (Ed.), The corporatization of business education: Minerva meets the market (pp. 92-110) Abingdon, VA, United States: Routledge. doi:10.4324/9781315640594
- Alvesson, Mats and Gabriel, Yiannis (2016) Grandiosity in contemporary management and education. Management Learning, 47 4: 464-473. doi:10.1177/1350507615618321
- Alvesson, Mats and Karreman, Dan (2016) Intellectual failure and ideological success in organization studies: the case of transformational leadership. Journal of Management Inquiry, 25 2: 139-152. doi:10.1177/1056492615589974
- Hartmann, Rasmus Koss, Karreman, Dan and Alvesson, Mats (2016). CMS in Scandinavia: a hitchhiker's guide to the realm of the Scandocrits. In Christopher Grey, Isabelle Huault, Véronique Perret and Laurent Taskin (Ed.), Critical management studies: global voices, local accents (pp. 144-158) London, United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Alvesson, Mats and Robertson, Maxine (2016) Money matters: teflonic identity manoeuvring in the investment banking sector. Organization Studies, 37 1: 7-34. doi:10.1177/0170840615593591
- Sandberg, Jorgen, Loacker, Bernadette and Alvesson, Mats (2015). Conceptions of process in organization and management: The case of identity studies. In The Emergence of Novelty in Organizations (pp. 318-344) Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198728313.003.0012
- Blom, Martin and Alvesson, Mats (2014) Leadership On Demand: followers as initiators and inhibitors of managerial leadership. Scandinavian Journal of Management, 30 3: 344-357. doi:10.1016/j.scaman.2013.10.006
- Alvesson, Mats and Sandberg, Jorgen (2014) Habitat and habitus: boxed-in versus box-breaking research. Organization Studies, 35 7: 967-987. doi:10.1177/0170840614530916
- Alvesson, Mats and Sandberg, Jörgen (2014). Problematization meets mystery creation: generating new ideas and findings through assumption challenging research. In Emma Jeanes and Tony Huzzard (Ed.), Critical Management Research: Reflections from the Field (pp. 23-41) London, UK: Sage. doi:10.4135/9748146288610.n2
- Alvesson, Mats and Spicer, Andre (2014). Critical perspectives on leadership. In David Day (Ed.), Oxford handbook of leadership and organizations (pp. 40-56) Oxford, United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
|'Knowing in professional practice: Enhancing the relationship between professional education and practice' (with Associate Professor Jorgen Sandberg, Dr Gloria A. Dall'Alba and Professor Silvia Gherardi).||ARC Discovery Grant||2011-2013||$309,000|