- Organizational Adaptation and Resilience to Climate Change and Extreme Weather Events
- Examining organizational strategic adaptation and resilience to global climate change, specifically to the expected increase in the number and severity of extreme weather events.
- Organizational Culture and Business Sustainability
- Examining what constitutes a sustainability-oriented organizational culture.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K., Verreynne, Martie-Louise, de Villiers Scheepers, Margarietha J. and Venter, Chanel (2017) A review of collaborative planning approaches for transformative change towards a sustainable future. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142 4: 3212-3224. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.10.148
- Bremer, J. and Linnenluecke, M. K. (2017) Determinants of the perceived importance of organisational adaptation to climate change in the Australian energy industry. Australian Journal of Management, .
- Linnenluecke, M. K. and McKnight, B. (2017) Community resilience to natural disasters: the role of disaster entrepreneurship. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, .
- Linnenluecke, Martina (2017) Resilience in business and management research: a review of influential publications and a research agenda. International Journal of Management Reviews, 19 1: 4-30. doi:10.1111/ijmr.12076
- Linnenluecke, Martina K., Chen, Xiaoyan, Ling, Xin, Smith, Tom and Zhu, Yushu (2016) Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: a review of recent influential publications and a research agenda. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 36 66-76. doi:10.1016/j.pacfin.2015.12.002
- Meath, Cristyn, Linnenluecke, Martina and Griffiths, Andrew (2016) Barriers and motivators to the adoption of energy savings measures for SMEs: the case of the ClimateSmart Business Cluster Program. Journal of Cleaner Production, 112 3597-3604. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2015.08.085
- Linnenluecke, M. K., Birt, J., Chen, X., Ling, X. and Smith, T. (2016) Accounting research in Abacus, A&F, AAR and AJM from 2008-2015: A review and a research agenda. Abacus, .
- Jacob, Kerry, Linnenluecke, Martina and Smith, Tom (2016) Are we impaired?. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 29 3: . doi:10.1108/AAAJ-07-2015-2116
- McKnight, Brent and Linnenluecke, Martina K. (2016) How firm responses to natural disasters strengthen community resilience: a stakeholder-based perspective. Organization and Environment, 29 3: 290-307. doi:10.1177/1086026616629794
- Linnenluecke, Martina K., Smith, Tom and McKnight, Brent (2016) Environmental finance: a research agenda for interdisciplinary finance research. Economic Modelling, 59 124-130. doi:10.1016/j.econmod.2016.07.010
- 2014 - Program Team of the Organizations and the Natural Environment Division, Academy of Management (2014-2017)
- 2014 - College of Experts, Global Change Institute, UQ
- 2013 - Group for Research on Organizations and Natural Environment (GRONEN)
- 2011 - European Group of Organizational Studies
- 2009 - Membership & Nominations Team of the Organizations and the Natural Environment Division, Academy of Management (2009-2012)
- 2007 - Academy of Management
- 2016 - Wiley-Blackwell/Accounting & Finance Association of Australian and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Peter Brownell Manuscript Award
- 2014 - Nominee, Carolyn Dexter Best International Paper Award, Academy of Management
- 2013 - Open Access Award, University of Queensland
- Editorial Board Member for Business Strategy and the Environment
- 2010 - Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest Winner, Peter Drucker Society of Austria
- 2008 - Carolyn Dexter Best International Paper Award, Academy of Management
- 2007 - Growing the Smart State PhD Research Award
- 2006 - Dean's Honour Roll of the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (UQ)
- 2005 - Dean's Honour Roll of the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (UQ)
|Australia's Climate Strategy and Positioning for the Clean Tech Revolution||ARC Discovery Project||2016-2020||$493,000|
|Business Innovations Case Studies||Queensland Government Department of Science, Information Technology Innovation and the Arts||2014||$33,400|
|A review and synthesis of research and practice: Linking organisations' long-range strategic plans with a shared vision for a sustainable future||Network for Business Sustainability South Africa, University of Pretoria||2013-2014||$25,500|
|Early Career Start-Up Funding||UQ Business School||2010||$10,000|
|Growing the Smart State PhD Funding Grant||Queensland Government, Department of the Premier and Cabinet||2006||$12,000|