- Capital Structure
- This field of research focuses on explaining the observed heterogeneity in capital structure, debt structure and equity structure.
If corporations are republics, how should they be governed?
- Woods, Keegan, Tan, Kelvin Jui Keng and Faff, Robert (2017) Labor unions and corporate financial leverage: the bargaining device versus crowding-out hypotheses. Journal of Financial Intermediation, . doi:10.1016/j.jfi.2017.05.005
- 2011 – Dean’s Award for Excellence, QUT Business School.
- 2014 – Dean’s Commendation for Academic Excellence, UQBS
- 2014 – UQ Thesis Publication Scheme Scholarship, UQBS
- 2015 – Australian Postgraduate Award Scholarship, UQBS