- PhD, Faculty of Business, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane
- Towards a model for strategic social marketing in online environments
- Parkinson, Joy, Russell-Bennett, Rebekah and Previte, Josephine (2018) Challenging the planned behavior approach in social marketing: emotion and experience matter. European Journal of Marketing, . doi:10.1108/EJM-05-2016-0309
- Thompson, Holly, Previte, Josephine A., Kelly, Sarah Jane and Kelly, Adrian (2017) Examining alcohol management practices in community sports clubs: A systems approach. Journal of Social Marketing, 7 3: 250-267. doi:10.1108/JSOCM-04-2017-0026
- Russell-Bennett, Rebekah, Glavas, Charmaine, Previte, Josephine, Hartel, Charmine E. J. and Smith, Geoff (2017) Designing a medicalized wellness service: balancing hospitality and hospital features. Service Industries Journal, 37 9-10: 657-680. doi:10.1080/02642069.2017.1354988
- Fry, Marie-Louise, Previte, Josephine and Brennan, Linda (2017) Social change design: disrupting the benchmark template. Journal of Social Marketing, 7 2: 119-134. doi:10.1108/JSOCM-10-2016-0064
- Previte, Josephine and Brennan, Linda (2017) Guest editorial. Journal of Social Marketing, 7 3: 234-240. doi:10.1108/JSOCM-05-2017-0034
- Thompson, H., Kelly, S., Previte, J. and Kelly, A. B. (2016). Understanding What Responsible Alcohol Management Means to Community Sport Club Management Committees. In: 7th International Conference on Sport in Society, Honolulu, HI, United States, (). 2-3 June 2016.
- Russell-Bennett, R., Glavas, C., Hartel, C. E. J., Previte, J. and Smith, G. (2016). The role of other people in the emotional experience of an altruistic service. In: International Conference on Emotions and Organizational Life: EMONET X, Rome Italy, (). 4-5 July 2016.
- Godwin, Megan, Drennan, Judy and Previte, Josephine (2016) Social capital stories behind young women's drinking practices. Journal of Social Marketing, 6 3: 294-314. doi:10.1108/JSOCM-06-2015-0035
- Brennan, Linda, Previte, Josephine and Fry, Marie-Louise (2016) Social marketing’s consumer myopia: applying a behavioural ecological model to address wicked problems. Journal of Social Marketing, 6 3: 219-239. doi:10.1108/JSOCM-12-2015-0079
- Russell-Bennett, Rebekah, Previte, Josephine, Hartel, Charmine, Smith, Geoff and Zainuddin, Nadia (2016). The actual and imagined customer experiences of blood donation: a customer value perspective. In: Conference Proceedings SERVSIG 2016. AMA Servsig, Maastricht, The Netherlands, (777-782). 17-19 June 2016.
- Australian Marketing Institute
- Best Student Research Paper Communications Research Forum Award (1998) – 1st Prize - The Communications Research Forum is Australia’s annual premier conference on communications policy and research.
|Drinkwise: How to drink properly campaign evaluation||RMIT||2015-2016||$21,725|
|From Hospitals to Hospitality: Understanding the influence of Interaction with Staff and Service Quality on Donor Intention to Re-donate||Australian Red Cross Blood Service||2012-2016||$30,910|
|'Leveraging mobile phone technology to influence responsible drinking behaviours' (with Professor Judy Drennan, Associate Professor Jason P Connor, Professor David J. Kavanagh, Dr Dian W. Tjondronegoro, Dr Marie-Louise Fry and Dr Angela M. White).||ARC Discovery||2011-2013||$140,000|
|'Evaluating the effectiveness of an online campaign'||Faculty Research Initiative Grant Scheme||2001||$5,000|
|'Evaluation of the Women’s Justice Network'||Legal Aid Queensland, Brisbane||2001||$30,000|
|'WEAVIN: Women educating against violence, an information network'||QUT Community Services Fund||1999||$40,000|
|'Online Channels for the Channel Country: The Central Western Queensland Regional strategy for telecommunications development'||Central Western Queensland Remote Area Planning &amp; Development Board||1998||$10,000|
|'Creating new electronic networks to end violence against women'||Women’s Community Aid Association||1997||$10,000|