- Lento, Camillo, Cotter, Julie and Tutticci, Irene (2016) Does the market price the nature and extent of earnings management for firms that beat their earnings benchmark?. Australian Journal of Management, 41 4: 633-655. doi:10.1177/0312896216641600
- Kathleen Herbohn, Irene Tutticci and Tan, Zhi (2016) The market response to beating after-tax earnings targets revisited using analysts' pre-tax earnings forecasts and concurrent tax note disclosures. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 43 1-2: 31-65. doi:10.1111/jbfa.12181
- Benson, Karen, Clarkson, Peter M., Smith, Tom and Tutticci, Irene (2015) A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region. Australian Journal of Management, 40 1: 36-88. doi:10.1177/0312896214565121
- Hsu, Grace C., Lindsay, Steven and Tutticci, Irene (2012) Inter-temporal changes in analysts' forecast properties under the Australian continuous disclosure regime. Accounting and Finance, 52 4: 1101-1123. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2011.00451.x
- Herbohn, Kathleen, Tutticci, Irene and Khor, Pui See (2010) Changes in unrecognised deferred tax accruals from carry-forward losses: earnings management or signalling?. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 37 7-8: 763-798. doi:10.1111/j.1468-5957.2010.02207.x
- Herbohn, Kathleen, Tan, Johanan and Tutticci, Irene (2010). Missing pre-tax earnings benchmarks: Does the market care?. In: 2010 AFAANZ Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand, (1-37). 4-6 July 2010.
- Chang, Cheryl, Herbohn, Kathleen and Tutticci, Irene (2009) Market's perception of deferred tax accruals. Accounting and Finance, 49 4: 645-673. doi:10.1111/j.1467-629X.2009.00307.x
- Herbohn, K. F., Ke, Y. and Tutticci, I. (2008) IFRS: Irritating, frustrating and really silly?. Intheblack, 60-62.
- Benson, K., Tang, G. and Tutticci, I. (2008) The relevance of family characteristics to individual fund flows. Australian Journal of Management, 32 3: 419-443. doi:10.1177/031289620803200303
- Herbohn, K., Tutticci, I. and Khor, P. S. (2008). Changes in unrecognised deferred tax accruals from carry-forward losses: Opportunism or signalling?. In: 2008 AFAANZ/IAAR Conference. 2008 AFAANZ/IAAR Conference, Sydney, Australia, (1-38). 6-8 July 2008.
- Associate member CPA