- Li, Shanshi, Walters, Gabby, Packer, Jan and Scott, Noel (2017) A comparative analysis of self-report and psychophysiological measures of emotion in the context of tourism advertising. Journal of Travel Research, . doi:10.1177/0047287517733555
- Walters, Gabby, Shipway, Richard, Miles, Lee and Aldrigui, Mariana (2017) Fandom and risk perceptions of Olympic tourists. Annals of Tourism Research, 66 210-212. doi:10.1016/j.annals.2017.07.012
- Li, Shanshi, Walters, Gabby and Scott, Noel (2017). Measurement of visitors' emotion. In Noel Scott, Jun Gao and Jianyu Ma (Ed.), Visitor experience design (pp. 125-135) Boston, MA, United States: CAB International.
- Walters, Gabby and Beirman, David (2017). Marketing the Middle East in times of political instability: the case of Jordan. In Hamed Almuhrzi, Hafidh Alriyami and Noel Scott (Ed.), Tourism in the Arab world: an industry perspective (pp. 175-187) Bristol, United Kingdom: Channel View Publications.
- Walters, Gabby and Li, Shanshi (2017). The role and influence of emotions on tourist behavior. In Saurabh Kumar Dixit (Ed.), Routledge handbook of consumer behaviour in hospitality and tourism (pp. 1-1) Abingdon, Oxford, United Kingdom: Routledge.
- Walters, Gabrielle and Beirman, David (2016) Guest editorial for special issue of Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management: crisis response and recovery for the tourism industry. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 28 1-2. doi:10.1016/j.jhtm.2016.07.004
- Walters, Gabrielle, Mair, Judith and Lim, Joshua (2016) Sensationalist media reporting of disastrous events: implications for tourism. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 28 3-10. doi:10.1016/j.jhtm.2016.04.008
- Wu, Lingling and Walters, Gabrielle (2016) Chinese travel behavior in response to disastrous events: the case of the Japan earthquake. Journal of China Tourism Research, 12 2: 216-231. doi:10.1080/19388160.2016.1197870
- Salvatierra, Javier and Walters, Gabrielle (2016) The impact of human-induced environmental destruction on destination image perception and travel behaviour: the case of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Journal of Vacation Marketing, 23 1: 73-84. doi:10.1177/1356766715626966
- Li, Shanshi, Walters, Gabby, Packer, Jan and Scott, Noel (2016) Using skin conductance and facial electromyography to measure emotional responses to tourism advertising. Current Issues in Tourism, 1-23. doi:10.1080/13683500.2016.1223023
|Travel Preferences and Behaviours of Australia's International Student Market||Tourism and Events Queensland||2017||$31,900|
|UQ Advancing Women Researchers Grant 2015 Round 2 - Dr Gabrielle Walters.||UQ Advancing Women Researchers Grants||2016||$4,200|
|UQ Business School Research Laboratory||UQ Major Equipment and Infrastructure||2016||$49,500|
|Travel Preferences and Behaviours of Chinese Students Studying in Queensland.||Tourism and Events Queensland||2016||$19,522|