- Logistics and supply chains
- Clustering within community-portal dynamic value constellations
- Attitudinal and organisational behavioural issues in outsourcing operational strategies
- Risk management
- Perceptions of risk management and assessment appraisal
- Transition to e-commerce
- Determinants and propensity for SMEs engagement with e-commerce and e-channels
- Parker, David (2018) Medical tourism: sun, sea and treatment. Management Services, Winter: 2-6.
- Chevers, Delroy, Parker, David W., Craig, Michael and Pathak, Raghuvar (2018). Teaching Note - ADB Company: Amalgamation of warehouses. The Case Centre.
- Chevers, Delroy, Parker, David W., Craig, Michael and Pathak, Raghuvar (2018). ADB Company: Amalgamation of warehouses. The Case Centre.
- Lawrence, William and Parker, David W. (2018) Dynamic capabilities in the Caribbean. Management Services, Spring 42-47.
- Parker, David W. Service operations management: the total experience 2nd ed. Northampton, MA, United States: Edward Elgar, 2018.
- Parker, David W. and Lawrence, William (2018) Jamaica: watch this space. Management Services, Summer 1: 22-26.
- Parker, David W., Dressel, Uwe, Chevers, Delroy and Zeppetella, Luca (2018) Agency theory perspective on public-private-partnerships: international development project. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 67 2: 239-259. doi:10.1108/IJPPM-09-2016-0191
- Leung, Ho Pan Henry and Parker, David W. (2017) Streetscape advertising: No ladders and paste. Management Services, Autumn: 19-21.
- Parker, David W. (2017) The role of innovation leadership in creating new products and services in the English-speaking Caribbean. MSBM Business Review, 3 4: 12-15.
- Lane, Richard and Parker, David (2017) Operations in a changing world. Management Services, Summer 40-43.
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Fellow, Institute of Management Services (FMS)
- Member, European Institute of Operations and Production Management (MOPM)
- Member, Institute of Manufacturing Engineers (MIMafE)
- Member, Institute of Logistics (MILog)
|Teaching Development Grant||Learning Skills Council UK||2004||$3,200|
|New Staff Research Grant||Consortium Grant||2003||$12,000|
|Learning & Interchange Virtual Exchange (LIVE)||SERC||2002||Undisclosed|
|Smart Region Initiative||1999||$1,700,000|
|Manufacturing Simulation Modelling||1983||Undisclosed|