- Logistics and supply chains
- Clustering within community-portal dynamic value constellations
- Attitudinal and organisational behavioural issues in outsourcing operational strategies
- Risk management
- Perceptions of risk management and assessment appraisal
- Transition to e-commerce
- Determinants and propensity for SMEs engagement with e-commerce and e-channels
- Lawrence, William and Parker, David W. (2018) Dynamic capabilities in the Caribbean. Management Services, Spring 42-47.
- Parker, David W. Service operations management: the total experience 2nd ed. Northampton, MA, United States: Edward Elgar, 2018.
- Parker, David W., Dressel, Uwe, Chevers, Delroy and Zeppetella, Luca (2018) Agency theory perspective on public-private-partnerships: international development project. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 67 2: 239-259. doi:10.1108/IJPPM-09-2016-0191
- Leung, Ho Pan Henry and Parker, David W. (2017) Streetscape advertising: No ladders and paste. Management Services, Autumn: 19-21.
- Parker, David W. (2017) The role of innovation leadership in creating new products and services in the English-speaking Caribbean. MSBM Business Review, 3 4: 12-15.
- Lane, Richard and Parker, David (2017) Operations in a changing world. Management Services, Summer 40-43.
- Parker, David W., Loh, Alicia, Chevers, Delroy, Minto-Coy, Indianna and Zeppetella, Luca (2017) Operations sustainability maturity model: preliminary findings of financial services in developing and developed countries. Measuring Business Excellence, 21 4: 309-336. doi:10.1108/MBE-08-2016-0044
- Lewis, Daniel, Parker, David and Downie, George (2017) Big Data and psychoanalytic neurolinguistic processes: the 'wisdom of crowds', the law of large numbers and how it can help deliver customer satisfaction. Management Services, Spring: 13-16.
- Parker, David W., Kunde, Rosina and Zeppetella, Luca (2017) Exploring communication in project-based interventions. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 66 2: 146-179. doi:10.1108/IJPPM-07-2015-0099
- McNaughton, Maurice, Rao, Lila, Parker, David and Lewis, Daniel (2017). Big data analytics and customs throughput: the case of Jamaica. In: Álvaro Rocha, Ana Maria Correia, Hojjat Adeli, Luís Paulo Reis and Sandra Costanzo, 5th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, WorldCIST. 5th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, WorldCIST, Madeira, Portugal, (512-517). 11 - 13 April 2017. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56538-5_52
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Fellow, Institute of Management Services (FMS)
- Member, European Institute of Operations and Production Management (MOPM)
- Member, Institute of Manufacturing Engineers (MIMafE)
- Member, Institute of Logistics (MILog)
|Teaching Development Grant||Learning Skills Council UK||2004||$3,200|
|New Staff Research Grant||Consortium Grant||2003||$12,000|
|Learning & Interchange Virtual Exchange (LIVE)||SERC||2002||Undisclosed|
|Smart Region Initiative||1999||$1,700,000|
|Manufacturing Simulation Modelling||1983||Undisclosed|