- Australian Housing Sustainability
- This research project is investigating the uptake of sustainable building practices in the Australian housing sector. What barriers exist to the implementation of sustainable practices and what incentives might be necessary to encourage adoption of sustainable housing practices.
- Building and Community Resilience
- This research is evaluating the preparedness of asset managers to meet the challenges of major natural disasters and the potential impacts of climate change. The research is focusing on both developed and developing communities.
- Sustainable Valuation
- The valuation of Green Buildings and the implications of climate change on the property market globally. This research is looking at the obsolescence of existing building stock and the implications for development value of sustainable building practices.
- Staines, Jason, Warren, Clive M. J. and Elliott, Peter (2017) The impacts of historic districts on residential property land values. International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 10 1: 66-80. doi:10.1108/IJHMA-02-2016-0015
- Shafique, Kamran and Warren, Clive M. J. (2016) Stakeholders and Their Significance in Post Natural Disaster Reconstruction Projects: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Asian Social Science, 12 10: 1-17. doi:10.5539/ass.v12n10p1
- Warren, Clive M. J. and Antoniades, Hera (2016) Deconstructing the glass ceiling; gender equality in the Australian property profession. Property Management, 34 1: 29-43. doi:10.1108/PM-09-2015-0049
- Zang, Bo, Lv, Ping and Warren, Clive M.J (2015) Housing prices, rurale-urban migrants' settlement decisions and their regional differences in China. Habitat International, 50 149-159. doi:10.1016/j.habitatint.2015.08.003
- Shafique, Kamran and Warren, Clive M. J. (2015). Significance of community participation in success of post natural disaster reconstruction project – evidence from developing country. In: Srinath Perera, Thayaparan Gajendran and Alexandra Revez, Proceedings ANDROID Residential Doctoral School: 5th International Conference on Building Resiliance. International Conference on Building Resiliance, Newcastle, Australia, (533.1-533.12). 15-17 July 2015.
- Warren, Clive M. J. (2014). The green and gold of journal publication: Australian property researchers’ perspective on open access publication. In: Proceedings from the PRRES Conference 2014: 20th Annual Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Conference. 20th Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Conference, Lincoln, New Zealand, (1-4). 19-22 January 2014.
- Warren, Clive (2013) The future of university education. Property Management, 31 2: .
- Huston, Simon and Warren, Clive (2013) Knowledge city and urban economic resilience. Journal of Property Investment and Finance, 31 1: 78-88. doi:10.1108/14635781311292980
- Warren, Clive M. J. and Hosking, James (2013). Perceptions of corporate social responsibility in the Asia Pacific: implications for sustainable development. In: Proceedings from the PRRES Conference 2013: 19th Annual Pacific Rim Real Estate Society Conference. PRRES 2013: Pacific Rim Real Estate Society 19th Annual Conference, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, (1-7). 13-16 January, 2013.
- Warren, Clive M. J. (2013). Research impact: an assessment of benchmarking tools and their use among property academics in Australia. In: RICS COBRA 2013: Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ Legal Research Symposium 2013, New Dehli, India, (). 10-12 September 2013.
- Fellow of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Fellow Australian Insitute of Project Managers
- Associate Australian Property Institute
- Registered Valuer NSW and Qld
- Registered Adjudicator Qld
- Member CoreNet Global
|Preferences and Options for longer residential security in private rental housing.||AHURI Grant||2007||$135,351|
|The role of professional bodies in the property and construction industry.||RICS Grant||2007||$11,000|
|Risk-assessment Practices in the Private Rental Sector: Implications for low-income renters.||AHURI Grant||2006||$116,543|
|Evaluation of office space use effectiveness within corporate real estate strategic planning.||UQ New Research Grant||2004||$10,400|
|Investigation into office use densities in Australia.||RICS Grant||2002||$14,000|