- Business Models for Sustainability
- Types and characteristics of sustainability business models, especially in developing and emerging economies
- Business Strategy in Developing Countries
- The institutional environment in developing and emerging economies
- Industrial Ecology and Material Flow Management
- Strategies for establishing and managing material and energy flows, interlinkages and interdependencies between industries
- Renewable Energy
- Renewable energy entrepreneurship and innovation
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, Bortsie-Aryee, Nana, Apparicio-Farrell, Natalie and Farrell, Enaame (2018) How do supply chain choices affect the life cycle impacts of medical products?. Journal of Cleaner Production, . doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.02.107
- Bortsie-Aryee, Nana Awuah , Gabriel, Cle-Anne , Fennessy, Peter , O'Kane, Conor and Walton, Sara (2018) Resource synergies for on-farm water management: a study of New Zealand agribusinesses. Australasian Journal of Environmental Management, 1-22. doi:10.1080/14486563.2018.1429956
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne (2018). Bricolage for Sustainability: How Renewable Energy Businesses ‘Make Do’ in Emerging Markets. In: Academy of Management Proceedings. 78th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Chicago, USA, (). 10-14 August 2018.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne (2017, May 03). With gas and hydro plans, the government is looking at the whole picture. , .
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne (2017). Distributive justice for renewable energy entrepreneurs. In: Conference proceedings: LCEDN 6th Conference, 2017. Low Carbon Energy for Development Network (LCEDN) 6th Conference 2017, Durham, United Kingdom, (). 11-12 September 2017.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne (2017). ‘Making do’ in developing countries. In: Australian & New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) 2017, Melbourne, Australia, (). 5-8 December 2017.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, Kirkwood, Jodyanne, Walton, Sara and Rose, Elizabeth L. (2016) How do developing country constraints affect renewable energy entrepreneurs?. Energy for Sustainable Development, 35 52-66. doi:10.1016/j.esd.2016.09.006
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne (2016) What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 64 362-371. doi:10.1016/j.rser.2016.06.025
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne and Kirkwood, Jodyanne (2016) Business models for model businesses: Lessons from renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries. Energy Policy, 95 336-349. doi:10.1016/j.enpol.2016.05.006
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne, Stephenson, Janet and Carrington, Gerry (2015) The Dunedin energy baseline study Dunedin, New Zealand:
- International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE)
- African Renewable Energy Alliance
- Nov-16 - Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups and Small Business, ANZAM 2016 (Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management) Conference, ‘Best Stream Reviewer’
|University Teaching Development Grant||Committee for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching, University of Otago||2017||$19,661|
|Commerce Research Grant||Commerce Division of the University of Otago||2016||$5,995|