- Business ethics and their human rights implications
- Applying ethical analysis to a variety of social and environmental impacts of large resource projects in the mining and petroleum industries. Special interest in human rights implications of business decisions.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Working with existing voluntary frameworks, initiatives and guidance notes, research into practical ways to improve both compliance and outcomes.
- Indigenous Wisdom
- Partnering with indigenous communities around the world to design truly sustainable businesses and communities.
- Developing the interface between businesses and communities directly affected by their activities with peacebuilding principles.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne and Bond, Carol (2019) Need, entitlement and desert: a distributive justice framework for consumption degrowth. Ecological Economics, 156 327-336. doi:10.1016/j.ecolecon.2018.10.006
- Bond, Carol Janson Business and peace-building: the role of natural resources companies. Abingdon, United Kingdom: Routledge, 2018.
- Unger, Corinne, Baumgartl, Thomas, Bond, Carol, Glenn, Vanessa Caroline and Sabourenkov, Paul (2017) Mine rehabilitation and closure knowledge management WIKI: MRC-WIKI : ACARP
- Gillespie, Nicole, Bond, Carol, Downs, Victoria and Staggs, Jonathan (2016) Stakeholder trust in the Queensland CSG industry. APPEA Journal, 56 239-245.
- Unger C. J., Bond, C. J., Baumgartl, T., Glenn, V. C. and Sabourenkov, P. (2016). 'MRC-wiki' – a mine rehabilitation and closure knowledge management tool for Central Queensland coalmine practitioners. In: Proceedings Life-of-Mine 2016 Conference. Life-of-Mine 2016 Conference, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, (39-42). 28-30 September 2016.
- Bond, Carol J. and Kirsch, Philipp (2015) Vulnerable populations affected by mining: predicting and preventing outbreaks of physical violence. Extractive Industries and Society, 2 3: 552-561. doi:10.1016/j.exis.2015.06.008
- Cadman, Timothy Mark and Bond, Carol Janson (2014) Where on Earth is the church?. Anglican EcoCare Journal of EcoTheology, 1 Spring 2014: 21-34.
- Bond, Carol J. (2014) Business, peace and mining: a literature review. Business, Peace and Sustainable Development, 2014 4: 59-83. doi:10.9774/GLEAF.8757.2014.no.00005
- Bond, Carol J. (2014) Positive peace and sustainability in the mining context: beyond the triple bottom line. Journal of Cleaner Production, 84 1: 164-173. doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.01.033
- Bond, Carol, Parmenter, Joni and Kemp, Deanna (2013) Anglo American advanced social management programme: Anglo social practitioner reference library Brisbane, Australia: The University of Queensland
- Academy of Management
- Society for Business Ethics
- 2010 International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS)
- 2010 University of Queensland Centennial Scholarship (UQCent)
- 2008 - 2009 Academic Dean’s List
|Digging deeper: a new framework to incorporate indigenous wisdom to address mined land rehabilitation and closure plans||UQ BEL Faculty New Staff Research Start-Up Fund||2017||$4,999|
|“MRC-Wiki” Mine Rehabilitation and Closure Knowledge Management platform - Implementation for Central Queensland coal mines||ACARP||2015-17||$176,900|