Valuing Startups: Perspectives from Founders and Investors
UQ Business School and the Australian Institute for Business & Economics (AIBE) invites you to attend a panel discussion on Monday, 12 February, to explore issues surrounding valuing early-stage startups.
Valuing early-stage startups can be challenging for both investors and founders alike. The panel discussion will offer insight into these techniques for valuation, whilst covering a range of perspectives and topics from the role of accelerators in valuing early-stage startups, to changes in the funding landscape.
Moderated by ilab Director, Bernie Woodcroft, the panel experts are:
• Steve Baxter, Current Chief Entrepreneur for Queensland and founder of River City Labs
• Ruth Drinkwater, Brisbane Angels and Angel Loop
• Anne-Marie Birkill, One Ventures Managing Partner
• Andrew Barnes, Founder of G01
• Tim Walmsley, Founder of Benchon
If you wish to attend this event, please register your attendance by Monday, 5 February 2018.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Dr Anna Jenkins
Lecturer in Entrepreneurship & Innovation, and AIBE Research Fellow
Dr Paul Spee
Associate Professor in Strategy and AIBE Program Leader in Strategy & Innovation