UQAPS 2015 Pitching Research Competition Final
The driving force behind the project is bringing research design and development in focus - something every young researcher needs, and which eclipses faculty boundaries. The competition, facilitated by UQ Business School's Professor Robert Faff in collaboration with the UQAPS, will welcome student finalists from various faculties and institutes across the University.
Following a competitive selection process, the seven finalists who will be competing in the final are:
- Chelsea Gill - Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (BEL)
- Jon McCullough - Faculty of Engineering, Architecture & Information Technology (EAIT)
- Jae-Eun Noh - Faculty of Health and Behavioural Sciences (HABS)
- Siti Nur Divana Mahmud - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Nakazinga Ndugwa - Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (MABS)
- Patricia Eats -Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI)
- Sara Ghorbani Gorji - Faculty of Science
Join us as we hear from some of UQ's most promising young researchers. Please register your attendance here.