Postgraduate Workshops: Presentation Skills
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops where minimum enrolments are not met.
- If a workshop is full, you will be notified and asked to enrol on another date.
- If you enrol successfully and then decide not to attend please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as there are room size restrictions.
- If you do not enrol and just turn up to a specific workshop you may be asked to leave.
- A light lunch will be provided between sessions.
Director of Sustainable Change
A former senior partner at KPMG, Barry is now applying his 22 years of Big 4 experience to leadership coaching and building professional presentation skills. Having attended night classes for over four years at The Actors Conservatory, Barry’s unique coaching methodology brings together business knowledge, coaching, acting, performance and personality type insights.
In his 14 years as a leadership and executive coach, Barry has won appointments to the coaching panels of five iconic Queensland companies, and intensively coached over 400 leaders and executives. He also provides performance coaching for boards and executive leadership teams.