Postgraduate Case Competition
Gain real life exposure to the world of casework and test your ability to develop innovative, real-world business solutions through this challenging and exciting learning experience. You will compete with talented students from UQ Business School Postgraduate cohort with diverse and international backgrounds. Teams that progress through the stages to the competition will have an opportunity to earn prizes.
The competition is comprised of 3 workshops and a competition session. You will be taught how to showcase your agile thinking by developing solutions to some of the most relevant Harvard Case Studies on your way to the competition. These case studies focus on leadership and managing people; innovation and entrepreneurship as well as marketing and sales.
- Workshop 1 - Information Session: 10.00am - 12.00pm, Room 24 - S304, 4 September 2017
- Workshop 2 - Training Session: 10.00am - 12.00pm, Room 24 - S304, 11 September 2017
- Workshop 3 - Qualification Session: 1.00pm - 3.00pm, Room 84A - 304, 18 September 2017
Final Competition Date: 11.00am - 2.00pm, Sir Llew Edwards Building #14, Room 212, 29 September 2017
Location: The University of Queensland, St. Lucia Campus
- 4 members per team - cross-disciplinary teams preferred (e.g., accounting, marketing, finance, strategy). If you don’t have your own team - we will help you organise one.
- Master of Business student at the UQ Business School
- Any major is accepted