Postgrad Workshops: Presentation Skills
Enrolling and attending workshops is compulsory
UQ Business School postgraduate students should attend the suite of postgraduate skills sessions including one of each; a presentation, a library, and a writing workshop.
To enrol, please register for your preferred sessions by completing the online form below.
If you need assistance or wish to cancel or change your workshop, please email email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops where minimum enrolments are not met.
- If a workshop is full, you will be notified and asked to enrol on another date.
- If you enrol successfully and then decide not to attend please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as there are room size restrictions.
- If you do not enrol and just turn up to a specific workshop you may be asked to leave.
- We strongly advise all participants to bring their own food and drinks as catering is not provided at these workshops and campus food outlets close at 5pm on weekdays and are closed on weekends.