BEL Student Employability Conference

11 July, 2018 - 09:00 to 16:00
Sir Llew Edwards (Building 14) Foyer

Registrations are now open for the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (BEL) Student Employability Team (SET) 2018 Employability Winter Conference. 

Whether you want to aim for the top 2% of career options or accessing the other 98% of hidden job markets, this winter conference will have great impact on giving you more choice and expanding your employability.

Perks include:

  • A free professional LinkedIn photo session
  • Two keynote presentations from industry speakers
  • Practical Graduate Employability Workshops
  • Hidden Job Market Recruitment Panel
  • Networking opportunities - Bring your 30 second pitch and LinkedIn profile
  • Major prize draw
  • Complimentary afternoon tea and lunch

Event details:

Date: Wednesday 11 July 2018
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Venue: Sir Llew Edwards (Building 14) Foyer

REGISTER NOW

 

Industry speakers include:

Jarrod McComas
Management Consultant, ASG Group
UQ Alumni

Amritha Zachariah
Director of People Advisory Services, EY