Addressing multinationals challenges of talent management in emerging economies
Following the success of the first seminar held in May 2014, UQ Business School invites you to attend an upcoming seminar with a unique opportunity to hear from renowned executive practitioners and academic experts in the field of global talent management. They will share cutting-edge thinking, research and practice on the issues affecting talent management within emerging economies.
A panel discussion will also take place highlighting insights and experiences of the panel members working within this sector.
This event, aimed to bridge the gap between practitioners and academics, currently includes the following speakers:
- Charlie Sartain, member of UQ Senate, Chairman Advisory Board of UQ Sustainable Minerals Institute, former CEO of Xstrata Copper
- David McLoughlin, Vice President People and Capability, Woodside Petroleum Ltd
- Adrian Bell, General Manager Human Resources & Risk Management, PanAust Limited
- Dr Charmine Hartel, Professor of Human Resource Management and Organisational Development, UQ Business School
- Dr Elaine Farndale, Associate Professor of Human Resource Management, Director of Centre for International Human Resource Studies, Penn State University USA
- Dr Maria Beamond, Casual Academic, UQ Business School
This seminar is targeted towards Executives, Human Resource Directors, middle managers and academics, PhD and MBA students within the business field.
To register your attendance, please click on the RSVP link below by Friday, 19 February 2016. Please note that places for this event are limited.
For further information or enquiries regarding this event please contact Maria Beamond at firstname.lastname@example.org