Certificates & Diplomas
A graduate certificate can be used to upgrade your qualifications or provide advanced skills which are required in specialist industries but may not have been covered in a Bachelor degree. You'll study for six-months full-time (or part-time equivalent) with the option to upgrade to a Graduate Diploma or Masters degree towards the end of your program.
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Business Research Methods
- Graduate Certificate in Commerce
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Research Commercialisation
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Hotel and Event Management
The Graduate Diploma is more in-depth version of the Graduate Certificate and will extend your knowledge in a specialist field. It can help you to upgrade your qualifications, develop advanced skills or provide a way to move into a different field of expertise from your Bachelor degree. Graduate Diplomas are one year full-time study, or the part-time equivalent, with the option to upgrade to a Masters degree towards the end of your program.