We strive to make our teaching student-centred by using a mix of teaching methods and resources.
- face to face lectures and tutorials
- guest lectures from our international network of researchers, alumni and industry partners
- industry-based case studies
- extensive online material
- peer mentoring programs via the First Year Experience Program for first year undergraduate students
All delivered by our staff in state-of-the-art classrooms, dedicated meeting spaces, as well as via the internet eLearning.
To ensure we provide our students with quality teaching, we:
- evaluate our teaching by gathering and responding to feedback from students, staff and industry on our teaching and learning outcomes;
- benchmark our teaching initiatives with other universities;
- participate in professional development activities run by organisations like the University's Tertiary Education Development Institute (TEDI);
- participate in professional associations;
- conduct research and use our research expertise to inform our teaching and ensure that our students are well prepared for the business world.
Challenging The Future