You are here
Fast Facts About UQ Business School
- UQ Business School was the first in Australia to meet the standards of the world's two most influential accrediting bodies - the US-based AACSB International and Europe's EQUIS.
- Our MBA program has been ranked 14th in the world by The Economist, identifying it as the leading MBA outside of Europe and North America for the second year running
- It has also been named Number 1 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review BOSS MBA survey
- ...and has received a five star rating by Australia's most influential rating body, the GMAA, for nine years in a row
- We were one of the world's top 50 universities for Executive Education in 2011, according to the Financial Times
- Our research was classed as 'well above world standard' in the fields of management, finance and information systems in the Australian government's ERA assessment...
- and we were the only university in the country to receive the top score across these three groups
- In the same assessment, our research was classed as 'above world standard' in accounting, auditing & accountability and marketing
- We are one of the top four business schools in the country for Management Research
- ...and we are ranked the top Australian school in the AIS "Basket of 4" (MISQ, ISR, JMIS, JAIS) 2009-2011
- Two UQ Business School staff members have won the Prime Minister's Award for Teaching Excellence
- ...and another was named as one of the world's top five innovation bloggers by Innovation Excellence website
Latest Achievements News
A UQ Business School student is the 2013 Queensland Rhodes Scholar. Andrew Barnes, a Business Management and Economics graduate (...
A student from The University of Queensland Business School is one of just 12 women selected from thousands of entrants around...
A UQ Business School Business Information Systems expert has been presented a WiT Award by the Women in Technology association,...