You are here
Fast Facts About UQ Business School
- UQ Business School was the first in Australia to meet the standards of the world's two most influential accrediting bodies - the US-based AACSB International and Europe's EQUIS
- Our MBA program has been ranked 14th in the world by The Economist, identifying it as the leading MBA outside of Europe and North America for the second year running
- It has also been named Number 1 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review BOSS MBA survey
- ...and has received a 5 star rating by Australia's most influential rating body, the GMAA, for nine years in a row
- Our research was classed as 'well above world standard' in the fields of business & management; banking, finance & investment and information systems in the Australian Government's 2012 ERA assessment...
- and we were the only university in the country to receive the top score across these three groups
- In the same assessment, our research was classed as 'above world standard' in accounting, auditing & accountability and marketing
- We are ranked in the top 3 Australian business schools consistently across the AIS suite of journal ranks for 2008-2012
- ...and are the leading Australian business school in the AIS 'Basket of 2' (MISQ, ISR)
- We were also one of the world's top 50 universities for Executive Education in 2011, according to the Financial Times
- Four UQ Business School academics have been awarded Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- ...and another was named as one of the world's top 5 innovation bloggers by Innovation Excellence website
Latest Achievements News
UQ Business School undergraduate student, Hirotsugu Takahashi, has been awarded a prestigious international scholarship under the...
UQ Business School PhD students, Dr Kwong (Rand) Low and Dr Jianyu (Jenny) Ma, have been awarded the Dean’s Award for...
UQ Business School PhD student, Emil Juvan, has recently had a research paper accepted by leading international tourism journal,...