You are here
Fast Facts About UQ Business School
- UQ Business School was the first in Australia to meet the standards of the world's two most influential accrediting bodies - the US-based AACSB International and Europe's EQUIS
- Our MBA program has been ranked 14th in the world by The Economist, identifying it as the leading MBA outside of Europe and North America for the second year running
- It has also been named Number 1 in Australia by the Australian Financial Review BOSS MBA survey
- ...and has received a 5 star rating by Australia's most influential rating body, the GMAA, for nine years in a row
- Our research was classed as 'well above world standard' in the fields of business & management; banking, finance & investment and information systems in the Australian Government's 2012 ERA assessment...
- and we were the only university in the country to receive the top score across these three groups
- In the same assessment, our research was classed as 'above world standard' in accounting, auditing & accountability and marketing
- We are ranked in the top 3 Australian business schools consistently across the AIS suite of journal ranks for 2008-2012
- ...and are the leading Australian business school in the AIS 'Basket of 2' (MISQ, ISR)
- We were also one of the world's top 50 universities for Executive Education in 2011, according to the Financial Times
- Four UQ Business School academics have been awarded Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning
- ...and another was named as one of the world's top 5 innovation bloggers by Innovation Excellence website
Latest Achievements News
A group of undergraduate students from The University of Queensland were amongst the finalists of a national university...
A UQ Business School student is the 2013 Queensland Rhodes Scholar. Andrew Barnes, a Business Management and Economics graduate (...
A student from The University of Queensland Business School is one of just 12 women selected from thousands of entrants around...